Address - Hours - Map
Due to extensive renovations since 2015, the museum is temporarily located in the Victoria Hall and is open to the public. More info
Musée Franco-Australien - 9, rue du Victoria 80800 Villers-Bretonneux Tél. / Fax : 0033 (0)18.104.22.168.79
- November to March: 9.30am - 4.30pm April to October: 9.30am - 5.30pm
Last admission: 30 min before closure.
Open alla bank holidays except 25th December and 1st January.
Annual closure : last week of December & first week of January
Adults : 5,00 € Children / Students : 3,00 € Veterans: 4,00 €
Free admission: children under 11 years, members of the Franco-Australian Association in Villers-Bretonneux, national guides, journalists
For the children between 9 and 12 years old, an educational booklet is available on demand at the museum reception area.
How to get to us ?
• by road :
- Motorway A1 (direction Paris/Lille), exit 12 “Roye”, direction Amiens (D934), then direction Démuin/Villers-Bretonneux (D23)
- Motorway A1 (direction Paris/Lille), it is possible to change on to the A29 direction Amiens and then to take the exit 52 “Villers-Bretonneux”.
- Motorway A29 (direction St Quentin/Amiens), exit 52 “Villers-Bretonneux”.
- Paris / Amiens / Lille line
• by bus :
- Péronne / Amiens 47 line (stopping in Villers-Bretonneux)