Address - Hours - Map
Due to extensive renovations since 2015, the museum is temporarily located in the Victoria Hall and is open to the public. More info
Musée Franco-Australien - 9, rue du Victoria 80800 Villers-Bretonneux
Tél. / Fax : 0033 (0)126.96.36.199.79
- November to March: 9.30am - 4.30pm April to October: 9.30am - 5.30pm
First booking: 10.00am Last booking: 30 min before closure.
Open all bank holdays except 25th December and 1st January.
Annual closure: last week of December & first week of January
Adults: 4,00 € School groups and students: 2,50 € 1 adult free for 30 paying
Booking requested for all groups. (Cancellation Policy)
For more information and reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org
For school groups between 9 and 12 years old, an educational booklet and the corrected version are available at the museum reception area. Please specify when booking.
How to get to us ?
• by road :
- Motorway A1 (direction Paris/Lille), exit 12 “Roye”, direction Amiens (D934), then direction Démuin/Villers-Bretonneux (D23)
- Motorway A1 (direction Paris/Lille), it is possible to change on to the A29 direction Amiens and then to take the exit 52 “Villers-Bretonneux”.
- Motorway A29 (direction St Quentin/Amiens), exit 52 “Villers-Bretonneux”.
- Paris / Amiens / Lille line
• by bus :
- Péronne / Amiens 47 line (stopping in Villers-Bretonneux)